Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Swamped


There are so many things to do. Everywhere I turn I see tasks, chores, projects and all seemed urgent. At work, I am falling behind, and the due dates do not move; they are just so rigid. At home, there are so many rooms that need cleaning, finish, and/or repair; even the backyard and front yard. The project, VBNVote, is once again slipped, the features for the project are just multiplying by days.

I'll take one thing at a time, just do one thing, and do it well. Tackle the most important first, and work my way through them. So here is my list:
  • Day time: do the tasks at work
  • Evening time: do the VBNVote features
  • Weekend: houseworks
I may need to break the list down a bit further to help focus on particular tasks; but let's see if the simple list would work out. I'll revisit this list in one week, and reassess. For now, that will be my list to focus.

No comments:

About Me

Arlington, Virginia, United States
I was born in Saigon, Vietnam. Left the country when I was 14 years old, still love the country and her cultures. Currently living in Arlington, Virginia with lovely wife & three sons.